Thursday, June 25, 2009

Decorating...Slowly but surely

We've finally started picking out decorations for our living room. Some things we already had and just hadn't decided where we wanted them, and some are new.


We picked up these cast iron corner pieces at the Third Monday Trade Days flea market.




And we finally got a ceiling fan for the living room!! It has made a tremendous difference. Now we just need to get one for our bedroom.






Next I need to concentrate on the kitchen. Also, we just got the approval from the HOA to stain our fence, so I guess I know what I will be doing next week on my "vacation."


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers were about 190 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 350 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for that exact make. The prices for the velcros are approximately 220 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the velcros are about 330 bucks on every site. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?